NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE:
- Rugged, fully enclosed frame; no exposed fittings or hoses
- Runs on air, 115VAC/15 amp, 230VAC/10, or 230/460VAC 3 phase service
- Secondary back-up filtration system for reliability.
- Light weight for greater mobility and less back strain
- Automatically controlled, “chatter free” load lowering for maximum safety in descent
- All Pow’r-Riser models comply with ASME/ANSI B30.1 Specifications
Simplex Pow’r-Risers™ are used to pick up the largest off road equipment and railcars in the world. “We use the Simplex jack due to its easy transport and the many optional extensions and lock rings that ensures the level of safety required in mining operations.”
TK Simplex manufactures Pow’r Riser products for use in a variety of applications. The Pow’r Riser is ideal for lifting requirements demanded by Heavy Duty, Off Road & Mining environments.
Pow’r Riser Products
- 60, 100, 150 and 200-ton capacities with pneumatic or electric pumps for the toughest jobs
- 4″ ground clearance for transport over rail and rough terrain
- Three position handle provides easy tilt back and transport
- Complies with ASME/ANSI B30.1 specifications
- Easy to change external filter minimizes down time
- Rugged, fully enclosed 24″ wide frame with no exposed fittings or hoses
- SUP-R-STACK™ Extension System allows lifting at all heights without blocking.
This is page contains detailed ordering information about the Pow’r Riser products manufactured by TK Simplex. Many of these Power Riser products are available in stock at our St. Laurent warehouse.
Click here to download a detailed product brochure in a .pdf format.
Call us at 514.731.4893 for further information or visit our warehouse to confirm in-stock availability and Canadian pricing. Questions and requests for Quotations should be submitted by email via the Contact Us webpage.
The Simplex Pow’r-Riser, when used with the Extension Set and Spacer Set, can handle all railcars and off-road equipment without blocking.
- Extensions – Add extra height without utilizing piston stroke.
- Spacers – Fine tune your extension height in small increments
- Locking U-Rings – Provides mechanical load holding and added safety
- Swivel Load Caps – Distributes the load on center for non-perpendicular lifting