Industrial Precision Services carries a variety of rail equipment items designed to meet the specialized requirements of rail industry applications.
Rail Equipment Products include:
- Hydraulic Rail Pullers
- Mechanical Track Jacks
- Hydraulic Track Jacks
- Pow’r Riser Rail Car Jacks
This page contains details of the rail equipment products carried by IPS. Many of these rail equipment products are available in stock at our St. Laurent warehouse.
Call us at 514.731.4893 for further information or visit our warehouse to confirm in-stock availability and Canadian pricing. Questions and requests for Quotations should be submitted by email via the Contact Us webpage.
Hydraulic Rail Pullers
Click here to download a detailed product brochure on hydraulic rail pullers in a .pdf format.
- Versatile design allows for quick and easy setup for stressing rail
- Compact, alloy steel design requires no disassembly for transport or storage
- Swing Arm clamps the bracket and eliminates the need for separate jaws and wedges
- Detachable center beam, detents for opening and closing, and one handle operator controls are standard on the RPG120
- Center beam swings up on RP120BP
- Operator controls are positioned safely away from work area
The new Enerpac RP120BP and RPG120 Rail Pullers are designed to handle all thermite welding equipment, hydraulic rail grinders and weld shears.
Mechanical Track Jacks
Click here to download a detailed product brochure on mechanical track jacks in a .pdf format.
- Three lightweight, easy to carry models fit all track applications
- Solid cast base and large grooved toe for stable jacking
- Heat-treated, forged components for extra strength and longer life Rust-proof tension spring maintains full pawl engagement
- All models feature square drive sockets for use with 1½ inch square by 5-foot-5 inch standard railroad lining bars.
- The Quick-trip mechanism allows the track jack to be instantly tripped while under load. Lower the load effortlessly by engaging the lifting pawl in the retaining pawl and complete one down-stroke with the lining bar. Track jacks are designed for use with standard lining bars.
Hydraulic Track Jacks
Click here to download a detailed product brochure on hydraulic track jacks in a .pdf format.
- Exclusive overload protection from load shifts
- Solid cast base provides more surface contact area, and a large grooved toe provides stable jacking
- Inverted hard chrome piston design keeps water and dirt out, extending the life of the jack
- Low handle effort allows one-man operation for lifting heavy loads
- Anti-kickback design reduces risk of injury to operator if load is inadvertently released
- All models can lift from toe or cap, ideal for spreading and jacking applications
Pow’r Riser Rail Car Jack
Click here to download a detailed product brochure on the Pow’r Riser in a .pdf format.
- The heavy duty POW’R RISER comes equipped with a 12′ pendant cord for air driven units and a 20′ pendant cord for electric driven units.
- Available in 60, 100, 150 & 200 ton capacities to handle the toughest jobs and only 24″ wide.
- The Simplex POW’R RISER is the only choice for extensive, large capacity lifting applications – ideally suited for railcar lifting.
- Easy to change external filter minimizes down time.
- Equipped with a pilot-operated check valve which locks the load in place.
- 24″, 26″ & 37″ Minimum Heights.
- Optional Extension System and Mechanical Lock Rings are available.
Click here to visit the Pow’r Riser webpage for further details.